INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT: BOOKKEEPER
Atterbury Property (Pty) Ltd would like to announce a vacant position in the capacity of: BOOKKEEPER.
This position will require the preparation and reporting on the trial balances of various companies.
1. Position purpose / general responsibilities
- All GL processing – accruals, provisions, fair value adjustments, recoveries etc.
- Debtor and Creditors posting and reconciliations,
- All trial balance reconciliations,
- Intercompany balancing and loan confirmations,
- Preparation of management accounts including variance analysis and forecasting,
- Assisting in the budget process,
- VAT calculations and postings,
This will involve ownership and responsibility of:
- Accounting entries
- Accurate and timeous monthly reporting,
- Preparation of reconciliation file,
- Assisting the Financial Controllers with the annual audit
2. Experience / Knowledge / Requirements
- Diploma in Bookkeeping / Accounting or similar experience,
- Hardworking, driven and passionate,
- Deadline driven,
- Attention to detail,
- Well organized
The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller of the respective company.
CV’s can be sent to Rmuller@atterbury.co.za by Friday, 9 February.