Atterbury Property Investments (API)

Atterbury Property Investments (API)2018-11-07T14:55:58+02:00

Atterbury Property Investments (API) was formed in 2018. The company started in 2015 as Atterbury Property Fund, but was renamed Atterbury Property Investments after a restructuring of the group in 2018. Atterbury Property Holdings, in which Rand Merchant Bank Holdings (RMH) acquired a 27.5% stake, owns 80% of the shares in API. Atterbury’s employees and private investors hold the remaining 20% stake, aligning the interests of the company and its staff.

API takes Atterbury and its investment partners confidently into the future.

The fund has exposure to Namibia, Mauritius and South Africa through a well-balanced existing portfolio of growth assets, spread across various property asset classes in and around the major metropolitan areas, highlighted in this document.

API has direct access to an extensive pipeline of retail, industrial and commercial developments as well as prime land positions. In the context of the South African socio-economic landscape, API ringfenced its South African assets in Atterbury Property Fund (“APF”) and sold a 30% stake to Talis Investment Partners a BBBEE consortium.

The Fund is a property growth fund, underpinned by Atterbury seed assets and a strong development pipeline. It actively seeks value-creating investment opportunities. The Fund is the holding company for all of Atterbury’s quality property assets.

API offers current and future shareholders exceptional risk-adjusted returns. It does this by leveraging Atterbury’s extensive network and associations, as well as enhanced value creation through the existing Atterbury development and asset management units’ exemplary skill sets and track records.

API Board
Allen Swiegers (Chairman) (Independent), Wouter de Vos (CEO), Louis van der Watt, Flip Smit, Andrew Brooking (Independent), Brian Roberts and Lucille Louw.

Allen Swiegers

Chairman
Atterbury Property Investments

Wouter de Vos

Chief Executive Officer
Atterbury Property Investments and
Atterbury Property Fund

Atterbury Property Investments News