Johan Roets 082 555 5599 | Office: 012 471 1600 | email@example.com
Sandton’s new park
Barlow Park occupies a prime site adjacent to the M1 dual carriageway and Katherine Street in Sandton.
This central location features easy access to and superb visibility from both these roads.
The new road infrasctructure upgrades will result in improved private and public transport in the area, benefiting all tenants in Barlow Park.
The new precinct has been designed for optimal use by commercial, retail and residential tenants.
Barlow Park is a truly world-class and modern multi-use development.
- Ultra-modern mixed-use precinct developmentconsisting of:
- 55 000m² offices
- 7 000m² convenience retail
- 750 residential units
- Centrally located
- Highly visible from M1 dual carriageway and Katherine Street
- Easy access to and from the M1 dual carriageway through
- Marlboro and Grayston intersections
- Marlboro interchange – extensive upgrade as part of the development
- Public transport – Rea Vaya and Gautrain bus stations adjacent to the precinct
- Eskom power
Barlow Park Indicative GLA
|Building 1||20 000m2||±1 400m2 typical floor plate|
|Building 2||12 500m2||±1 800m2|
|Building 3||12 500m2||±1 800m2|
|Building 4||8 500m2||±1 050m2|
|Building 5||2 800m2||±1 400m2|
Rentals (2022 lease commencement)
Net rentals: R175/m2
Parking: R1 150/bay
Tenant fit-out allowance: White box, including aircon and standard lighting, plus R1 100 per m2 tenant fitout allowance.